A motivated, eager and competent individual seeking to fulfill demanding opportunities to obtain valuable work experience.
Chaminade College Toronto, Ontario, M6L 1M8
Ontario Secondary School Diploma + S.T.E.M Credentials September 2016 – June 2020
Chaminade College School Toronto, Ontario, M6L 1M8
- Volunteer at open house, carefully conducting science experiments, explaining chemical reactions.
Blessed Margherita Toronto, Ontario M3L 1Z5
- Cleaned and prepared classrooms efficiently for the upcoming school year.
Northwood’s Homework Club Toronto, Ontario, M3L 2L7
September 2016 – Present
- Tutored, mentored and played with youths while making sure that youths conducted in a safe and respectful manner.
Skills and Abilities:
- Unprecedented determination, ensuring that expectations are met or exceeded.
- Remarkable patience, keeping a cool head when encountered with stressful situations and determine the most appropriate course of action.
- Exceptional team-working abilities, able to effectively communicate opinions and support the opinions of others to achieve an effective compromise.
- Completed Chaminade Creating Pathways Portfolio Camp January 2017
- Principal’s Award for Academic Excellence June 2016
- Instrumental Music Award June 2016
- Perfect Attendance Award June 2016
- Grade 5: The Royal Conservatory of Music July 2016
References: Available On Request